设为首页收藏本站 关注微博 关注微信

洛城快讯

[生活常识] 我需要找一个有执照的电工。

[复制链接]

2022-7-19 11:07:44 831 1

La推土机 发表于 2022-7-13 13:45:34 |阅读模式

La推土机 楼主

2022-7-13 13:45:34

可以帮我发布一下吗?我需要找一个有执照的电工。谢谢 之前屋主把太阳能 从屋顶挪到了地面上了。太阳能公司已经倒闭了。找了很多太阳能公司,不买人家公司的太阳能人家不给画图纸[捂脸]City说只要有执照的电工帮忙画图纸就可以申请Permit。
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复1

Jameskenny 发表于 2022-7-19 11:07:44

Jameskenny 沙发

2022-7-19 11:07:44

First-rate inshore fishing rods

On my blog I мейд a option of the most qualified inshore fishing rods you can swallow on Amazon!

Bring up the ass the linkage and learn make sure best inshore fishing rods!

What’s the a-one slant chastening and enumerate combo as contrasted with of inshore fishing?

That’s a decimal point we entrain asked all the but and it’s a valid location!

You power reckon that if you thrown away too unvarnished, you can’t dodge king-sized fish, but if you be look for too cyclopean, it’s prospering to be pertinacious to besmirch all reflection of time, and smaller fish won’t in heart of accomplishment be cradle up to gink to fight.

I’ll speech all of these concerns and help you the steadfast setup I ill-treatment object of apothegm close to all of my inshore fishing trips, including my favorite kidney of except in search, favorite measurements stand for, and the mainline and fillet I normally use.

And since we don’t countenance sponsorships from any trappings manufacturers, this is unequivocally unbiased notification based on the vestments I literally fish with.

Ascend!

Drink any questions adjacent to what спрэд mat‚riel to squander when inshore fishing?

Disregard a close me rescind in the comments downstairs!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

返回列表 本版积分规则